Achieve a Dramatic Aesthetic Enhancement with a Smile Makeover
Have you been dreaming of a completely rejuvenated smile? Whether you desire a subtle upgrade or a dramatic enhancement, Dr. Mark Wade and his friendly team are here to help you achieve your very best smile. A customized smile makeover at his office in Mesa, AZ, combines several procedures for comprehensive results. Contact us today schedule your consultation.
What is a Smile Makeover?
A smile makeover combines two or more cosmetic dental procedures to enhance the aesthetics of your smile. Depending on your individual goals, we may recommend:
- Veneers: A veneer is a thin porcelain shell that is placed over a tooth to improve its appearance. One or more veneers can give your smile symmetry and charisma.
- Teeth whitening: During this process, a peroxide solution is applied to the tooth enamel to eliminate surface stains and discoloration.
- Crowns: A crown is a tooth-shaped cap that covers a tooth to improve its shape, size, and strength. Crowns are typically used for restorative purposes, but our custom crowns provide natural-looking aesthetics that can complement your entire smile.
A smile makeover is similar to full mouth reconstruction because it combines several procedures to provide a comprehensive improvement. Although full mouth reconstruction is traditionally a practical procedure intended to restore health, comfort, and function, it can incorporate some cosmetic procedures. Meanwhile, a smile makeover can incorporate some restorative procedures as well.
Are You a Good Candidate?
If you like to imagine yourself having a completely different smile, you may be a good candidate for a smile makeover. Candidates must be in good oral health, free of periodontal disease or restorative dentistry needs. We can provide any treatments necessary to help you achieve the healthy foundation essential to undergoing a smile makeover.
Elements of Smile Design
Dr. Wade excels at transforming smiles into works of art that his patients are proud to share. After discussing what you would like to change about your smile, Dr. Wade will make recommendations based on:
- Your tooth color, length, and proportions
- Alignment and spacing of your teeth
- The contours of your lips and cheeks
- Your smile line, or the curvature created by the top teeth, which should match the curvature of your lower lip when you smile
- Your gum-to-tooth ratio
Smile Makeover Benefits
A smile makeover can significantly boost your self-esteem by addressing a number of imperfections:
- Discolored or stained teeth
- Gaps in your smile
- Short, worn, or chipped teeth
- Asymmetry or unbalanced proportions
- Slightly crooked, overlapping, or misaligned teeth
In addition to the cosmetic benefits, the comprehensive nature of a smile makeover can consolidate recovery time and some expenses.
Affording Your Treatment
Insurance usually does not contribute to the cost of cosmetic treatments, but we can help make the treatment you desire affordable. We offer CareCredit℠ financing, which can allow you to pay for your treatment in monthly installments. We also accept cash and credit cards.
Contact Us Today
Dr. Wade can help boost your confidence and quality of life with a comprehensive smile makeover. To take the first step toward improving your smile, contact us today.